Author Topic: I still can't add pictures to the image gallery.  (Read 174 times)

Offline donaldk

I still can't add pictures to the image gallery.
« on: Wed October 11, 2017, 04:09:56 PM »
I still can't add pictures to the image gallery. Tested both Chrome and firefox. With Alan giving me access to an alternative account for testing to see if the problem is account specific. I can say it is not.

The initial error was for jpg's but I met with the same result for png's. So basically all images are rejected.

An Error Has Occurred!
The file has a invalid extension (png)

Offline Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
  • Member Endorsements +1/-0
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • Web Presence Consulting
Re: I still can't add pictures to the image gallery.
« Reply #1 on: Wed October 11, 2017, 07:06:12 PM »
I still can't add pictures to the image gallery. Tested both Chrome and firefox. With Alan giving me access to an alternative account for testing to see if the problem is account specific. I can say it is not.

The initial error was for jpg's but I met with the same result for png's. So basically all images are rejected.

Yes, I now know how to fix those issues, but there is a tech problem with the host company that Alan is going to need to contact so that I can get into the cpanel host account admin section... until that happens I am powerless to fix this issue and there is also something funky going on with quick login dialogue box too, the system forces you to use the menu button login option to do it correctly on first attempt... it wouldn't take me long to fix these if I could get into admin sections I need...

;)
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Offline donaldk

« Reply #2 on: Thu October 12, 2017, 05:36:39 AM »
Great news that the problem is identified.

I thought you fixed the quick login some time ago, it was wrecked again? I haven't lost my cookies for the login, so haven't had to re-enter the username/pasword for a while.

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Fri October 13, 2017, 10:34:10 PM »

Could you test it again for me? Made a few changes that may resolve this...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Offline donaldk

« Reply #4 on: Sat October 14, 2017, 05:18:28 AM »
An Error Has Occurred!
The file has a invalid extension (jpg)

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Sat October 14, 2017, 03:14:57 PM »
An Error Has Occurred!
The file has a invalid extension (jpg)

ok, yea its gonna have to wait until alan gets my cpanel access fixed... I'm rowing upstream and going nowhere without it.

;)
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

Offline MrPixels

« Reply #6 on: Sat October 14, 2017, 05:39:51 PM »
Bob, check your email.

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: Sat October 14, 2017, 05:53:52 PM »
Got it, thank you sir, I'm in and should have things back to normal hopefully before Monday...

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

anything