Author Topic: A another bug happens during log-in  (Read 540 times)

Offline MrPixels

A another bug happens during log-in
« on: Wed July 05, 2017, 07:43:20 PM »
If entering your credentials at top right then to the left of the red login button you get an error keeping you from logging in.

Offline DCI forum

Re: A another bug happens during log-in
« Reply #1 on: Sun July 09, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »
Yes, that was what kept me from logging in for over a day the first time we reported the problem. Then I found the alternative way to log in, as the site somehow popped up that entry box. If the box shows on the page use that to log in. If it does not show, do not use the username/password entry option above the top righthand corner search entrybox, but login menu item on the left instead, it will allow one to log in without the session time out error.

This was the login issue I was refering to at the time not the dirrent lay-out once logged-in,as I couldn't log in at all to notice that issue;-). Of course before(after?) that guests also saw the standard lay-out, not pur regular lay-out/design.
« Last Edit: Sun July 09, 2017, 11:39:54 AM by DCI forum »

Offline Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
  • Member Endorsements +1/-0
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • Web Presence Consulting
« Reply #2 on: Fri July 14, 2017, 07:20:13 PM »
I think it is fixed now, sorry it took me so long, had another customer with major problems...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Offline MrPixels

« Reply #3 on: Sat July 15, 2017, 12:05:18 AM »
Hi Bob the color scheme has changed. Probably as a result from making changes fixing something else.

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Sun July 16, 2017, 07:46:00 PM »
Hi Bob the color scheme has changed. Probably as a result from making changes fixing something else.

Took me a while to see that, it looked perfect in Chrome but then when you continued to see something different I fired up other browsers and yep, it was a mess, it only took me about ten minutes to figure what the problem was, we should be good to go and back on track now...

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Offline MrPixels

« Reply #5 on: Sun July 16, 2017, 08:00:59 PM »
Good work Bob thank you!!

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Sun July 16, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »
Good work Bob thank you!!

Yes, and something else you may not realize is that we are now on the latest version of SMF© too...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

Offline DCI forum

« Reply #7 on: Sun July 16, 2017, 08:32:03 PM »
Yes, and something else you may not realize is that we are now on the latest version of SMF© too...

Great to hear, thank you!!!