Author Topic: New Media Features  (Read 831 times)

Offline Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
  • Member Endorsements +1/-0
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • Web Presence Consulting
New Media Features
« on: Wed February 08, 2017, 01:42:12 PM »
Just wanted to encourage you to check out the Media Gallery recently installed, It is already apparent that there will be many questions as the way it is structured by the author of the module is not very layman surfer friendly... feel free to post any questions or issues here, I will have a response within 24-48 hours for sure!! Have fun with it...

;)
« Last Edit: Tue April 11, 2017, 11:34:49 AM by Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting »
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Offline donaldk

Re: New Feature
« Reply #1 on: Thu February 09, 2017, 02:14:44 AM »
So Bob, everyone can now post images?

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Sat February 11, 2017, 12:32:17 AM »
So Bob, everyone can now post images?

Yes sir, they must reach Jr Member level in order to Mass Upload/Download, but everyone should be able to post graphics, it all depends on what options were chosen when the owner of the album created the album...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Offline MrPixels

« Reply #3 on: Wed February 15, 2017, 04:26:38 PM »
Nice addition, thank you!

Offline MrPixels

« Reply #4 on: Wed February 15, 2017, 04:51:39 PM »
Love the batch upload feature.

• WPC Proprietor/Founder
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Tue March 28, 2017, 06:01:46 PM »
Another separate feature that I encourage the members to consider using is the social site sharing tool that appears on every page... I use that very same tool on my own site and I can tell you from experience that it will drive traffic to our little corner of the web very effectively. So by all means if you find a post here or a media item that you think is awesome it only takes a couple clicks of the mouse to post to your favorite social media site... so far it seems that the only member using it is me, am I wrong?

04/11/2017 Update:

We also have a really simple to use video embedding tool installed that supports a large number of media types, as long as it is supported by the module, all you have to do is post the link to wherever it is stored on the web and the module will automatically pick it up and place a player window within the text of your message that other members can click on to play at their leisure... unfortunately it does not support Windows Media Player (.wmv) files, sorry...

;)
« Last Edit: Tue April 11, 2017, 11:31:56 AM by Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting »
Best Regards,
Bob Perry